Why use evaporative systems
in Perth, Western Australia?
With energy costs on the rise, we recognise the importance of supplying and installing the best evaporative systems Perth has to offer.
Evaporative air conditioning unit systems are a totally natural process which fills your home with 100% fresh air. Which makes a healthier choice, unlike refrigerated systems. Most refrigerated air conditioning units circulate stale recycled air, where an evaporative air conditioning unit’s pads filters and clean the air which is an ideal choice for allergy sufferers.
By pumping fresh, cool air into your house and pushing hot, stale air out, evaporative cooling air conditioning units also operate as a ventilation system. Kitchen odours or stale air can be quickly and easily expelled from the home by turning the unit on or operating it in fan-only mode.
Important points to know about evaporative systems.
1. Evaporative air conditioning units deliver 100% fresh air.
2. Use up to 80% less electricity than comparable refrigerated systems.
3. You can leave windows and doors open.
4. A cheaper and more cost-effective way of reducing the costs of staying cool.
5. It enables lower purchase and installation cost.
6. Guarantees fresh, natural, healthy “lifestyle” cooling and never dries out the eyes and skin, or even indoor plants.
So when it comes to evaporative systems in Perth,
it pays to talk to the family business that cares.
We can give you the right advice and one of our experienced staff members will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.