Fresh air into your home. Unlike refrigerated air conditioning, the cool air won’t dry out the skin, nose or eyes.
Latest technology uses the least amount of water necessary to achieve the highest efficiency cooling.
So your family (and your neighbours) can get on with their activities, or sleep soundly, without the disruption of a noisy cooling unit.
More air and more filter media means greater cooling performance. Combined with low energy use for reduced running costs.
Materials that can withstand constant use in the harsh Australian climate. Offering a comprehesive warranty.
With energy costs on the rise, we recognise the importance of supplying and installing the best evaporative systems Perth has to offer.
Evaporative air conditioning unit systems are a totally natural process which fills your home with 100% fresh air. Which makes a healthier choice, unlike refrigerated systems. Most refrigerated air conditioning units circulate stale recycled air, where an evaporative air conditioning unit’s pads filters and clean the air which is an ideal choice for allergy sufferers.
By pumping fresh, cool air into your house and pushing hot, stale air out, evaporative cooling air conditioning units also operate as a ventilation system. Kitchen odours or stale air can be quickly and easily expelled from the home by turning the unit on or operating it in fan-only mode.
1. Evaporative air conditioning units deliver 100% fresh air.
2. Use up to 80% less electricity than comparable refrigerated systems.
3. You can leave windows and doors open.
4. A cheaper and more cost-effective way of reducing the costs of staying cool.
5. It enables lower purchase and installation cost.
6. Guarantees fresh, natural, healthy “lifestyle” cooling and never dries out the eyes and skin, or even indoor plants.