OUR RANGE OF EVAPORATIVE AIR CONDITIONING MODELS
The team at Quality Air Conditioning and Heating offers a wide range of evaporative air conditioning models. Our systems offer varying cooling capacities (kW) to suit every home. Speak to one of our experienced and qualified sales team members. We pride ourselves on giving you the right advice, to help you choose the right system for you.
Important points to know about evaporative systems.
1. Evaporative air conditioning units deliver 100% fresh air.
2. Use up to 80% less electricity than comparable refrigerated systems.
3. You can leave windows and doors open.
4. A cheaper and more cost-effective way of reducing the costs of staying cool.
5. It enables lower purchase and installation cost.
6. Guarantees fresh, natural, healthy “lifestyle” cooling and never dries out the eyes and skin, or even indoor plants.
So when it comes to evaporative air conditioning in Perth,
it pays to talk to the family business that can give you the right advice.
Contact us and one of our experienced staff members
will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Making the most of your ducted evaporative air conditioning.
Evaporative air conditioning uses less energy and is more cost-effective than other types of air conditioning, such as refrigerated systems. The fact that it allows airflow through ventilation means that the air is fresh and healthy, which is a benefit to families and allergy sufferers.